Victory!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victory!

After countless battles with the Earth Elemental I have finally earned enough shards for Aeria. Metaphorical tears are streaming down my actual face.

She starts at 2 star, so that's nice. In the process I earned enough Raven shards for a 5 star, which is also nice as she is dead useful.

244,000 boss xp. Either I am very unlucky or Aeria's drop rate is pretty low.

aka Hideous
    www.GuardianKingdomsWiki.com

Originally posted by Warbound View Post
    After countless battles with the Earth Elemental I have finally earned enough shards for Aeria. Metaphorical tears are streaming down my actual face.

She starts at 2 star, so that's nice. In the process I earned enough Raven shards for a 5 star, which is also nice as she is dead useful.

244,000 boss xp. Either I am very unlucky or Aeria's drop rate is pretty low.
    Her drop should be the same as Raven. However we all get more shards from Celeste too, eventhough her drop should be the same as strider and valoen.

Congratz on the farming, for future farming i will let you in on this. The higher level the boss the higher chance for rare shards. So you going to farm the legendaries, well then you differently need high lvl boss's.

/Percy - The Boar Sign

- Happy Hunting, in these dark times.

Comment

Working...
    X