Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Patch Roundup 6/21

Hey all!

Just another minor patch round-up with some big changes looming around the corner.

Champion Timers AKA The Elephant in the Room
    We heard your feedback on champion respawn timers loud and clear. While our designers believe that overall the change was good for the long-term game, it definitely caused some short-term pain for the newer players who only have one or two of the early champions unlocked. In response to this, we've made a slight adjustment to Strider, Celeste, and Valeon. They will not be affected by the "2x death multiplier" that applies to the timers of other champions. This means that at 1 Star they will come back in a max of 10 minutes (instead of 20) and at 2 Star they will come back in a max of 14 minutes (instead of 28).

Note: There may be a display discrepancy! When one of these guys dies in battle their icon will show the old death timer, but it should resolve itself when you go back to your base or into another battle.

Bug Fixes
    Fixed a bug where spectator messages may not display for some players.
    Fixed a bug where more-than-intended resources could be stolen from your generators under some cases.
    Fixed a bug where where only losing archers gave the main defender a shield. (<-- this was a fun one to track down for the devs!)

We've got a nice big update coming around the corner soon so keep an eye out for more details!

GK_Strider

I think this was honestly a bit to late for example night crew was disbanded because 7 players and the leader decided to quit as it was to hard, one thing many people also complained about is build times, while it is true that other games like clash of clans had large build times they also had ALLOT more to build you could seran wrap your core 100x and that could be something you do but with so few buildings especially defensive not having one for 2days plus is debilitating I think that they should be reduced not to what they use to be but a middle ground

Comment

Build times were the issue here. Upping the already long build times was a mistake. Waiting 2 hours for our supply to be maxed is also a massive bummer. I want to be able to sit on my phone and play for hours on end.

Comment

As an Alliance Leader, it's my job to help my members steal the resources they need to keep their builders busy. I like this patch because it gives me more time to help my teammates steal resources before their builders become idle.

Consider the following:
        I have 10 active members.
        They each have 4 Builder Huts.
        Building upgrades cost 500k resources per day.
        1 raid yields 150k resources.

... I have to go on a lot of raids every day to keep my alliance happy. Combined with the hero revive time fix that means that I can actually use my heroes for those battles, I'm a happy camper.

Comment

Awesome patch. I actually like the longer build times for teh same reason as Alexa AND that means people are upgrading slower and have more rss to steal!! It would be nice to reduce some of the supply/troop build times tho. Waiting 1-2hours for full supply is big pain. CoC reduced their troop times dramatically increasing activity in game.

Comment

Hi Stridder. After tonight, a few of my alliance members and myself did a boss fight, we all are out of troops and we all have 1hr and 30 min rebuild times at about 280 supply each. Now we are being hit like crazy, we can't even defend and our other players are on different time zones so they aren't available. Can you please lower the supply timings? This is bull shit. I'm ready to quit because I can only raid every 1hr and 30mins. I can't imagine what I will be when I have 400+ supply and I'm waiting three hour to raid. Lower the que times. As Crazy said. Clash made there que times for a MAX army 45 mins. We need this sort of time. It will bring more enjoyment and activity. It benefits all of us and people like myself will be inclined to put money into the game as it will prosper and won't die quickly. Do us a favour please, for once.

Comment

My Champion Valeria takes up to 3hours to heal.... why is that?

Originally posted by GK_Strider View Post
              Hey all!

Just another minor patch round-up with some big changes looming around the corner.

Champion Timers AKA The Elephant in the Room
              We heard your feedback on champion respawn timers loud and clear. While our designers believe that overall the change was good for the long-term game, it definitely caused some short-term pain for the newer players who only have one or two of the early champions unlocked. In response to this, we've made a slight adjustment to Strider, Celeste, and Valeon. They will not be affected by the "2x death multiplier" that applies to the timers of other champions. This means that at 1 Star they will come back in a max of 10 minutes (instead of 20) and at 2 Star they will come back in a max of 14 minutes (instead of 28).

Note: There may be a display discrepancy! When one of these guys dies in battle their icon will show the old death timer, but it should resolve itself when you go back to your base or into another battle.

Bug Fixes
              Fixed a bug where spectator messages may not display for some players.
              Fixed a bug where more-than-intended resources could be stolen from your generators under some cases.
              Fixed a bug where where only losing archers gave the main defender a shield. (<-- this was a fun one to track down for the devs!)

We've got a nice big update coming around the corner soon so keep an eye out for more details!

GK_Strider

Comment

Silver champions take 3 hours to return if they die. Gold champions take over 6 hours to return if they die

Comment

Obviously you guys have to reduce the train time for troops, it's a pain training and waiting for an hour. It's a great thing you guys listened on the issue about the heroes down time, but please separate your patches on those patches that needed a change asap to the patches you do every week. And also I hope you guys give considerations on us players that doesn't pay at the beginning and provide us with something worth paying for in the future. This game is good at first, but due to "making more money" type of ideas it turns into a nearly bust kind of game. Like what they always say, "Think outside the box"

Comment

Less troop training time pls and maybe make Tempest and Tyrion an hour again cause they're not that op

Comment

I deleted and reinstalled the app and it's doing nothing???

Comment

Working...
                      X