Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase Bug Resolved 1/4

Hey Guardians,

We're sorry, we realized that last night there was a bug in our system that prevented players that paid for gems from receiving their purchase. This has now been fixed! Affected players will receive their gems, and a bonus as compensation for the problem and the delay in their gems.

Thank you for playing, Guardians, and battle on!

I’m still getting the same error. Purchase goes through but then it says this has already been purchased and will be reloaded for free but never got my gems. Tried it on the 500 gem and 2500 gem and got the same message both times. Still no gems this might be the last straw for me

Comment

• GK_Valeon
      GK_Valeon commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Smollgar! Please try to visit the App Store, and update to the latest version of the game (1.2.2). That should fix the payment issue and your gems should be on your account after you've updated. If you are still encountering the bug afterwards, please let us know and we'll try to resolve it ASAP.

Latest version is updated and still no gems I will try a 1 last 500 gem purchase and see what happens but I anticipate the same error message as it has happened for a week now.

Comment

Ok it’s working now. Thanks so much! I just hope I wasn’t charged for the earlier gem purchases that I did not receive as I only received the 500 gems that I just purchased

Comment

• GK_Valeon
        GK_Valeon commented
        Editing a comment
        You should not have been charged for the gem purchases that did not go through– if you find a problem though, please let us know and we'll resolve that for you ASAP.
    Working...
    X