Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor Patch Roundup 1/3

Happy New Year Guardians!

We're here today with our first patch of 2018. We've fixed and tweaked a few things in-game. Here's the breakdown:

- Warships have discovered new shields against Tempest Towers! The damage they take from the Tempest Tower is reduced.
    - Matchmaking fixes and balance
    - Hero strength balance
    - Fixed a bug where incorrect achievements unlocked

We've read and taken into account the feedback that's come in over the holiday season, and we're constantly working to make battles more balanced and fun for everyone. We're working on a multitude of new features this year! Some of the things you can look forward to include Alliance Wars, the new Star Golem boss, worldwide Android launch, new heroes, and more.

As always, we appreciate hearing your comments and suggestions. Battle on!

- GK_Valeon

Excellent. Thank you! Nice idea with the warships. They were useless in pvp but that should help. Cheers.

Comment

Ty for update. What exactly did you do with champion balancing? And is the out of sync and crashing bugs being fixed at all?

Comment

• GK_Valeon
        GK_Valeon commented
        Editing a comment
        The strength of champions has been balanced a bit, so if you have a 5* champion, for example, it won't be taken down as easily by a 9* as it was previously. We are actively working on the crashing bugs. The server does experience some errors within the hour when we release a patch, but we hope to resolve this problem soon.

• StormValkyrie
        StormValkyrie commented
        Editing a comment
        GKValeon how about in terms of high level heroes to troops?

• GK_Valeon
        GK_Valeon commented
        Editing a comment
        We're still looking into this balance. We're going to be introducing many more hero vs hero counters and plays in the near future, so it's something that we're considering further before we change this.

Fix the base make a maxed out base look crazy again not cheap lol
      in another words bring back the gold colour please

Comment

Thank you for the patch.

Can we please get:
        - Easier way of dojng revenges? currently have to scroll so much to find the revenge button and then when i finally click, i get a “shielded” message - frustrating.
        - easier way to train troops withkut scrolling to click the units (too much horizontal space)

Comment

MM is completely broken, I get one or no targets all the time. Can’t play.

Comment

My lvl 12 warships still get one shot by tempest towers. Is that working as intended?

also, last night I was able to find tons of new targets. KT was refreshing. Right now I can only find 3 and then Jr says it can’t find anymore targets. Is this working as intended? Does this mean every single other person is shielded or was last night an anomaly?

thanks

Comment

• GK_Valeon
              GK_Valeon commented
              Editing a comment
              On warships, the damage reduction is working as intended– some higher level tempest towers may still destroy certain warships.

On the second issue, there is a bug we've found that may be affecting some players' matchmaking today– we are currently working on resolving it as soon as possible.

Matchmaking is much better now thanks!

Comment

Is matchmaking still bugged or is it all working as intended now? Because aside from that one glorious night where I found tons of different targets a few nights ago, I’m back to the same 3-5 targets with the frequent “no targets on your level” message.

I do do love this game but between this matchmaking, the 1v3, 2v3, and the unit level increase, it’s become so incredibly difficult to enjoy as much as I used to.

Comment

Working...
              X