Scamming on Android?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scamming on Android?

UPDATE: After making the issue public, we finally received our troop shards from chests like other servers at this very moment. Still no reward for our season 3 result as of right now.

So they have another app on the Android market with the name Brawl Smash to trick people into installing Guardian Kingdoms. Both games direct users to the same server of guardian kingdoms: a server in which you cant upgrade troops because we do not have access to troop shards. Our season 3 has ended as well but no one on the server has received any season reward. It has a small population and people who made purchase on brawl smash complained they never gotten their products. Is this Phoenix One's quick attempt to scam the Android community? I've tried to be discreet and contacted GM in private messages but got no response, it's time to make the problem public, maybe then we'll get an answer as to what is going on with our server.
    Last edited by InKredible; 01-17-2019, 12:05 PM.

To add onto this topic, I still have no clue which realm we are in. Theres no way in our settings to see the realm tab like the other servers.

Comment

UPDATE #2: small battle chests now give troop shards, however, 2-hour battle chests are still given 0 troop shards. Will update the post once again in a few hours when I can open my 4-hour chest.

Comment

All i know is, that it is the newest server coming after Gaia one. Since when is this one active tho?

Btw guess its another guys doing some illegal things, Phoenix One lines and everything got removed, even News, Mail and Global Chat
        Honestly i dunno if its Phoenix One , scamming people or not. Anyways its fcked up.
        Last edited by Helicaon; 01-18-2019, 12:41 AM.

Comment

Brawl Smash is an unreleased game app that the marketing team is currently using to test different strategies– there are some bugs in the beta for the app that will be fixed soon.

However, it is unrelated to any game features and development for Guardian Kingdoms– GK is still being updated actively, and there are no plans to change that.

Comment

• War Lord
            War Lord commented
            Editing a comment
            Why start new game to test? Test on your existing ones, you have so many different realms

Originally posted by GK_Valeon View Post
          Brawl Smash is an unreleased game app that the marketing team is currently using to test different strategies– there are some bugs in the beta for the app that will be fixed soon.

However, it is unrelated to any game features and development for Guardian Kingdoms– GK is still being updated actively, and there are no plans to change that.
          What do you mean unrelated? I downloaded Guardian Kingdoms, and i am playing on the same server with those who are playing on brawl smash. And believe me when I say we are experiencing the same exact bugs as those who had installed brawl smash.

Comment

Why use a different game to test? You guys have too many realms and now a new game, why not concentrate on one game? We have so many issues that don't get resolved but you guys just move onto something new

Comment

it is difficult to believe when the same account that I use in GK enters the smash ....... outside the errors that are the same. if the game is "new" why start on a server with many strong players. This is surreal. only i money matters nor the complaint emails are answered. I have sent an email for more than 2 months, and so far nothing. in time to receive our money the game is launching promotions every day. but comply with the minimum of their obligations that is to respond the players .......... complicated to believe ........

Comment

Originally posted by War Lord View Post
                Why use a different game to test? You guys have too many realms and now a new game, why not concentrate on one game? We have so many issues that don't get resolved but you guys just move onto something new
                What's even more alarming is that they published that app under a different company name to avoid legal suits against Pheonix One. Feels like a scam, looks like a scam, plays like a scam, in-app purchases is definitely a scam - then i dont know how they're gonna sit here and trying to justify this scam. Had it not been a scam, they would have had no issue putting their own company name behind their product, rather than some made-up company.

Comment

Another bug... I just did earth elemental at 270 supplies, which is above the minimum requirement for that boss. Yet, my auto-boss didnt update accordingly...

Comment

Working...
                  X