No announcement yet.

Realm Merge: Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destiny will ready to merge with Cata after 2 or 3 seasons more, i think!
    But now, leave Cata alone, they're so strong!

Comment

• Valk8
      Valk8 commented
      Editing a comment
      A easy fix to this is fix matchmaking...! A c11 should not be able to find a c9 ect... and if you a rushed c11 that’s your own fault...!

Yay! I like this merge!

Comment

it is unfair for Echoes and Fate players.Destiny players will simply own them.most of destiny players already have Ragnarok, Nexa and Phoenix and other high level heroes.just merge the 2 new realms and just stick with destiny and cataclysm

Comment

• Cryptic89
        Cryptic89 commented
        Editing a comment
        Really? Most of the players have Ragna, nexa, Phoenix??? Hahahahahahahahh

• Valk8
        Valk8 commented
        Editing a comment
        Correct all the developers Pets have all those heroes

Just merge the 2 new realms fate and echoes.many will quit if destiny joins fate and echoes because destiny players were so advanced now in terms of heroes and base

Comment

• Valk8
        Valk8 commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL all right world wake up everyone’s not equal in this world and if you didn’t start two years ago you’re going to be behind they all started six months before me and already had max base it didn’t stop us man up because this world is it going to get easier for you you have to fight for what you get in this world

• Valk8
        Valk8 commented
        Editing a comment
        So FYI developers merge everyone make people fight and just fix your matchmaking

I'm usually not to critical on the devs, but you guys should be ashamed of yourselves...why set the fate of servers on a poll that it manipulated so easily? 50% of the votes would be considered suspicious at best... with as much money that people have poured into their accounts and this is how decisions are made. Sad

Comment

Cata should be left alone. The game started with that, and it should be left as such. I support the merge of the other realms. If players aren't happy, then it is their choice what they want to make of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladiesman217 View Post
          Cata should be left alone. The game started with that, and it should be left as such. I support the merge of the other realms. If players aren't happy, then it is their choice what they want to make of it.
          No matter what changes the game brings, it's all about adaptation ... Period .

Comment

I voted yay!!!

Comment

This poll is stupid, it should only be limited to the people playing on those servers.

Based on some of the names of the people who have voted, the majority of fate and echo players voted for fate and echo merge. Destiny and Cata players voted for the destiny/echo/fate merge.
              Last edited by Arkie; 10-14-2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ladiesman217 View Post

No matter what changes the game brings, it's all about adaptation ... Period .
                Another reason Cata should not be touched, the other realms are using energy system. Therefore, other realms having the same or similar system should be fine to merge. Others should be left to die a natural death if it comes to that.

Comment

First off, I wouldn't get too emotionally involved with this poll. A poll is only used by the developers to see the communities view point. At the end of the day the developers will do whatever they wish with the decision even if its against the communities input.

To be honest, I am unsure why the developers are even asking the communities opinion. This is the same constant argument that has been going on for months on discord. Newer realms are constantly rejecting the merger because they don't want to be put into a realm with stronger players. Older realms want the merger because the developers have cut off all new players from entering their realms. You would think the developers would make this decision based on a strategic level for the good of the entire GK community. Maybe they are using this approach to lighten the effects of a merger by making the community feel involved in the decision.

Instead of developing an argument for all realm mergers, I will just let you know my projections about what the future will bring. Season 3 will merge the three realms together and continue to use the energy system. The energy system will allow those realms to develop at a much faster rate compared to cataclysm realm. After season 3 all the realms will be merged with cataclysm realm. This provides the players enough time to catch up to cataclysm realm players in terms of development of bases and troops. The players in the smaller realms don't know that it once took 3 times as long to level up troops in forge and upgrade buildings. That along with the energy system enables the smaller realms the ability to really catch up. The only real disadvantage those players will have is the amount of money that players in cataclysm realm have dropped into heroes. Bottom line is quit the game if you are not having fun. Keep playing if you enjoy it. Would be sad to see a bunch of players quit the game because of a merger and they are no longer the top players in their respected communities. Learn to be resilient and grow in a challenging community. It will only make you a stronger and better player overall.

Comment

• Valk8
                    Valk8 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    its a game and it launched a few yearrs ago and if you didnt start 2 years ago your far behind... you dont have to spend money lol lots have farmed 9* heros in the past 1.5 years..all these realms is total bs to the beta testers and the cata players no one can find us smh..So I’ll just keep at it until I can smash nova and all his friends

• Valk8
                    Valk8 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I mean come on how many games out there have separate gameplay for the world but you can only choose certain ones the devs want you to..There was Maxrd players when we started but it didn’t stop us and most of the clans in Cata try to run us out...
                Working...
                X