Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realm Merge: Poll

Greetings Guardians!

We will soon be merging realms for the first time. The Fate and Echoes Realms (the realms that you belong to if you cannot see the realms button in your settings) will be merged together next week.

Before we merge though, we wanted to let everyone know and get your opinion. We are considering whether to merge both Fate and Echoes in with Destiny. All three of these realms use energy for army deployments, and this will not change gameplay for you.

There are currently no plans to merge any realms with Cataclysm. However, if players are merged into the Realm of Destiny, they will have access to creating a new base on the Realm of Cataclysm as well.

Let us know what you think in the poll! This poll will close on Thursday October 11th. After the Realm Merge is completed, we will begin Alliance Wars Season 3. More details on S3 to come. As always, battle on!

- GK_Valeon
    Merge Only Fate & Echoes
    40.63%
    Merge Fate, Echoes, and Destiny
    59.38%

What about cataclysm. The ones that started this game off. And we are stuck in a inactive realm. Take care of the ogs

Comment

I do hope that Cata merge is in the works. Seems it won’t happen before this season but hopefully after season 3 Ava. You guys are essentially leaving your Beta players etc who have played for about 2 years or to dry right now on a realm that is losing players daily with no influx of new players.

Comment

You know I got love for you matt but destiny isn’t ready for cataclysm but we will be after season 3. If we merged now everybody from destiny would quit over C1. The best thing they can do is merge echo, destiny and fate right now and get us ready for cata in season 4. Also can these devs stopping acting like little girls and unbanned me from chat. They need to get a douche and clean the sand out of their ******
        Last edited by Goku; 10-09-2018, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Better if we merge 3 realm and keep cata realm like here. All realm are merge , it not fair because cata player will detroy 3 realm others!!

Comment

• Valk8
            Valk8 commented
            Editing a comment
            It’s not our fault they rushed castles,When I started this game in cata it already had maxed players didn’t bother us

You’re about to lose a lot of veteran players that spend more than all the other realms combined.

Comment

roflcopter we don't wanna merge with u guys cuz u spend 2 much money and u are 2 strong for us. Let us f2p players enjoy while we can.

Comment

Maybe it’s time to allow more members in Alliances in Cata, based on alliance flags for example. Let’s face it none of the alliances can compete with the top 2 currently... and please remove Goku chat ban haha

Comment

Would be great if 3 servers were merge

Comment

Lmao...! Merge the 3 dead realms already..! I’m mean come on it’s dead over there at pay to play, you can only play for about 15minutes until your out of bolts energy is garbage .! Especially if you have a active alliance like TeamTwizeld.. cataclysm will not die we are the core..! GK just needs money to keep us going so they get a little side activity from these problematic realms which are dead hence this merger..!! It’s dead trust me TeamTwizeld went 20-2-1 with 8 members that stoped playing once the energy system was implemented..! That’s how sadly inactive destiny is..! So if you really want to play the real way this game was intended make sure you get in destiny so you can open a cataclysm base and leave your daycare pay to play feeder GK money Realms behind..! And don’t be scared of C1 just a bunch of chumps..!All them top alliances try to break us apart and run us out of this game but They just couldn’t succeed so we will break every damn one of you until GK turns of the servers off..! Twizeld for life..!

Comment

Any of you that are voting not to merge all three please explain why you are against the three baby realms? We should be merging all realms and tweaking the energy system to keep gameplay up for active alliances. Also energy would be better if you only let players pick 5 total types of troops. This would make the energy system more strategic. Lets all work together to move the game forward together
                    Last edited by RockCityRocket; 10-10-2018, 07:03 AM.

Comment

I want to train troops..! You should only have troops you have cooked in barracks...Have a responsibility..bring current energy system to cata and RIP GK..! FACTS

Comment

Also the sad part is you lured us into destiny by a nonreturnble button click that forces us on destiny and a new base..! Just to see what would happen total bs imo..!

Comment

I voted for all 3 but wish cataclysm was at the same speed as destiny. I currently play a lot more in destiny than cataclysm as energy generates much faster than troops are trained. I can auto all 5 bosses, do all the tavern quests, and do a good amount of support for pvp in destiny. My hero’s are about the same or better in destiny because of all the activity. While energy isn’t very strategic I prefer it because of the speed. To auto the rag boss at 5k supply in cataclysm would take about 21 hours without boosts and with reloads and drops every few hours. For destiny I can knock out 60% of it first thing in the morning and complete it 2-3 hours later. I’m always maxed with at least gold in destiny without trying but barely advance in cataclysm without a good effort. So either we need more barracks to train faster, a constant boost, or energy to play at or near the same speed as destiny.

Comment

• Valk8
                            Valk8 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            So if you’re raiding me and I’m out of troops you’re damn right I can drop some heroes and kill some of the oncoming pack

• Valk8
                            Valk8 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Also this can provide crucial time for a teammate to get into the battle and help

• GernBlanston
                            GernBlanston commented
                            Editing a comment
                            SBorder, so you just want it made as easy as possible for you? No challenge? No thinking? No planning? Just hop on, hit some auto boss buttons and get stuff? Sounds like a recipe for brain atrophy to me. Boring.

Also, the current requirement to use 12 energy to defend your own base is ridiculous, defending yourself should be cost free. Whoever came up with that idea needs a neuron/synapse reboot. At least in Cataclysm, as long as you have troops/heroes you can defend...or try to.

Comment

Working...
                          X