Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AvA Season 2 Ends & Chest Bonus Promotion

Greetings Guardians!

Season 2 of Alliance Wars ended this weekend, and prizes, including the new hero Vanquish, will be distributed later this week. The wars tomorrow (and all wars until further announcement) will not be counted towards the competitive season. The leaderboards for rewards for Season 2 have been recorded.

We'll be tuning the servers for alliance wars during these off season matches, so please let us know any bugs you encounter or other feedback. We'll announce Season 3 dates and details in the near future.

---

We also have a special chest bonus promotion this week for players that are at least Castle level 5. From October 3rd, 6:00 PM PST to October 8th, 6:00 PM PST, any chests you purchase in the Champion Shop (specifically the Legends and Overlord Super, Mega, and Ultimate Chests) will contain bonus star fragments. Super Chests contain 1 fragment each, Mega Chests contain 5 fragments, and Ultimate Chests contain 10 fragments.

Note that chests bought through Deals/Special Promos do not count and will not drop star fragments!

You'll also be able to find 1~5 star fragments inside your daily Battle Chests. They can drop in Battle, Super, Mega, and Ultimate Battle Chests! The rarer battle chests will drop more star fragments (ie Ultimate Battle chests will drop more star fragments than Super).

You can redeem these for bonus rewards at the Builder's Hut:

*100 Fragments: 1 Giant AEC (40 Shards)
    *80 Fragments: 1 Big AEC (30 Shards)
    *40 Fragments: 1 Small AEC (10 Shards)

**50 Fragments: 1 Ultimate Chest (Legends and Overlord available)
    **30 Fragments: 1 Mega Chest (Legends and Overlord available)
    **10 Fragments: 1 Super Chest (Legends and Overlord available)

20 Fragments: 5 Random Fusion Crystal Pack

For players that are level 30+ and Castle 10+, the Champion Shop chests may also drop random gifts of Star Metal.

*All Events Chest (AEC): Contains only event/exclusive heroes: Nexa, Revenant, Vanquish, and Saya.
    **Bonus Chests do not contain additional star fragments inside.

Another ridiculous event. This game turns to pay to win and i start to loose interest. Events should make people happy not dissapointed as it happends here. Whos gonna enjoy your "generous rewards" ? 2 or 3 players? Arent we more than that? Time to think of more fair events so everyone would enjoy and be happy with them.

Comment

Originally posted by GK_Valeon View Post
      Greetings Guardians!

Season 2 of Alliance Wars ended this weekend, and prizes, including the new hero Vanquish, will be distributed later this week. The wars tomorrow (and all wars until further announcement) will not be counted towards the competitive season. The leaderboards for rewards for Season 2 have been recorded.

We'll be tuning the servers for alliance wars during these off season matches, so please let us know any bugs you encounter or other feedback. We'll announce Season 3 dates and details in the near future.

---

We also have a special chest bonus event this week for players that are at least Castle level 5. From October 3rd, 6:00 PM PST to October 8th, 6:00 PM PST, any chests you purchase in the Champion Shop (specifically the Legends and Overlord Super, Mega, and Ultimate Chests) will contain bonus star fragments. Super Chests contain 1 fragment each, Mega Chests contain 5 fragments, and Ultimate Chests contain 10 fragments.

Note that chests bought through Deals/Special Promos do not count and will not drop star fragments!

You'll also be able to find 1~5 star fragments inside your daily Battle Chests. They can drop in Battle, Super, Mega, and Ultimate Battle Chests! The rarer battle chests will drop more star fragments (ie Ultimate Battle chests will drop more star fragments than Super).

You can redeem these for bonus rewards at the Builder's Hut:

*100 Fragments: 1 Giant AEC (40 Shards)
      *80 Fragments: 1 Big AEC (30 Shards)
      *40 Fragments: 1 Small AEC (10 Shards)

**50 Fragments: 1 Ultimate Chest (Legends and Overlord available)
      **30 Fragments: 1 Mega Chest (Legends and Overlord available)
      **10 Fragments: 1 Super Chest (Legends and Overlord available)

20 Fragments: 5 Random Fusion Crystal Pack

For players that are level 30+ and Castle 10+, the Champion Shop chests may also drop random gifts of Star Metal.

*All Events Chest (AEC): Contains only event/exclusive heroes: Nexa, Revenant, Vanquish, and Saya.
      **Bonus Chests do not contain additional star fragments inside.
      Hola a todos me gustaría que aiga mejoras en el juego

Comment

If you do not buy chests it is very difficult to get star fragments. I understand that the game needs maintenance and that you have to withdraw money to continue updating it. But this event is too expensive and you are only going to give fragments of champions. In my opinion in the events where you give champion if you can put micropayments (something reasonable and available to everyone) and in events that only you give fragments of champions should remove them or that the payments are minimal. In this way you will get more money and more players.
        See you soon.
        Last edited by Kaysser; 10-03-2018, 03:11 AM.

Comment

I earned 29 star fragments with the intention of crafting my chests at the end of the event. The event is now over and I can't craft my chests??? Please fix this, so much time and effort gone to waste. There was no warning that this would happen.

Comment

The event is now complete! However, we've extended recipe crafting for those of you who are still crafting– star fragments will no longer drop inside chests, but you'll still be able to do them in Builder Hut recipes until Saturday, October 13th 6:00 PM PST.

Happy Crafting!

Comment

Working...
            X