X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AvA Poll & Event Rewards

Greetings Guardians!

We are aware that there were severe server bugs in Alliance Wars earlier today– both matches from 9/12/2018 will not be counted towards the final season scoreboard. Since there were two battles that had to be struck out of this season's AvA, we want to hear from players on whether you'd like the season extended. Please let us know how you feel before the next war begins, and we will take it into account.

We'll also be compensating players for this bug tomorrow in the mailbox, so keep an eye out.

Event rewards for Firestorm Night will be distributed tomorrow as well. We realized that the tier rewards were difficult for most players to achieve, but we saw some incredible participation from all of you. As a result, we'll be giving out Tier rewards to players according to the following points:
    Tier 1: 4000 Points
    Tier 2: 3000 Points
    Tier 3: 900 Points

And we will award Tier 4 rewards to all players that accumulated any points during the event. Thank you all for participating in the event and giving us great feedback along the way– we'll keep it in mind as we design future events!

Thank you for your continued support, and battle on!

- GK_Valeon
    No Extension
    81.82%
    Extend by 1 War
    3.03%
    Extend by 2 Wars
    15.15%

How about fixing the problems of the game. Instead of adding events for cash grabs....really 2k gems for some energy..
    really.
    falcon has not been fix.
    kiting has not been fixed.
    alliance ranks has not been fixed.
    rest of the bosses and quest are still in limbo.
    Lack of responses to us the players.
    I can continue.

Comment

Pff 2000 me 14000....

Comment

The problem of the event was that they were not well distributed the percentages of the colors, I had 100+ blue, 100+ orange, 50 green and did not come out red, I was left with letters and many gems alone because they did not come out red ...

Comment

Guys it was a new event. Let’s live and learn.

Comment

While I’m sure many players appreciate the lowering of the participation requirements for the tier rewards, it would have been nice to lower them before the event was over.

Are players that spent the money to actually reach the 40000 points that were advertised as the requirement for Tier 1 rewards going to get compensated for the money that they spent? As you stated, it was actually quite difficult to reach that level of points and required more than a little money.

Comment

• micpi
              micpi commented
              Editing a comment
              I totally agree. I didn't like the event, not the fact i didn't get rewards.
              I didn't like the randomness of finding gems, didn't like the stealing, didn't like the fact you didn't say how many gems we can get from bosses and i could continue.
              Also the stealing could be ok, but it was not balanced. I.e: when stronger player attacks much weaker, should get less gems.

Los eventos le dan vida al juego y de esa manera es más dinámico, para por unos días hacer algo diferente. Pero creo que hay problemas de base y en medio del evento no se pueden cambiar parámetros. El números de gemas no era aleatoria, tocaban dispares lo q disminuye mucho la puntuación.

Comment

I have spended 200 euro at that firestorm compitation to get shields and else.ina bossing tavern and in a normal war it was hard to find blue and orange gems. And the shield time extends very fast when u are having attacks. Please fix it. And please do not count last allience war because there were many bugs. We cannot attack and defend our bases.and the compitation was not fair listed.

Comment

And please fix bugs instead of adding somethink. Everyime the game freezes in a ava we are having bugs.

Comment

Debeis optimizar el juego mas, ya que se me cierra a cada momento y no es problema de mi telefono porque es de gama media-alta (honor v10).

En cuanto al sistema de pagos, deberias de cambiarlo y hacer que por muchas gemas que compres tu nivel de juego no aumente. Me explico: hoy me atacaron y el jugador tenia las tropas a nivel 31, cosa que es imposible sin haber comprado gemas, yo que solo compro gemas para los eventos pues tengo las tropas a nivel medio y me resulta imposible defenderme o hacer algo con este tipo de personas. En league of legends puedes comprar riot points, que es el equivalente a las gemas aqui, y con ellos puedes comprar aspectos de los heroes pero nunca hara que juegues mejor. A lo que me refiero es que si empezais a consentir el pay to win el juego pasar de estrategia a ser un juego de pago y la gente se aburrira y dejara el juego. En mi opinion deberiais de poner los pagos para los aspectos de los heroes o los edificios y no para mejorar.

Un saludo!!

Comment

We need 2 more war. Because you have counted our last war. Which we had a bug. We had 9 win 6 loose and 1 draw. But now we have 7 loose. You have counted our last clan war. We were in 11 place now we are in 12th place. Please fix it!

Comment

We had a bugs in our 3 clan wars. It is not fair that u are extending the ava's season. We need 2 or 3 more war. Please note it. And wish u will give fair decision.

Comment

Our clan is EXPANDBLES. Watch the history of our clan wars please and then give a decision

Comment

You said prizes would be distributed today. They haven’t been. Please look into this

Comment

You have not yet challenged the points of the last war in which the server failed

Comment

Working...
                            X