Stop cheating me!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop cheating me!

Too many times. Too many. A player with a force of 160+ troops attacks me, and from my castle in my defense, you send out 40 troops to fight them? Either send out an equal number or send out all my troops. Jesus, im level 11 and level 3 players are steam rolling me while im offline because you guys are not sending out my troops to defend?

Wtf.

Upgrade your Alliance Hall. You also need to protect the alliance hall and farms on defense. Losing these buildings decrease your troop supply. Leveling up your allaince hall increases amount of troops available on defense/offense. I do understand defenses are tougher at lower levels. Just keep grinding and advance. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Novafire View Post
      Upgrade your Alliance Hall. You also need to protect the alliance hall and farms on defense. Losing these buildings decrease your troop supply. Leveling up your allaince hall increases amount of troops available on defense/offense. I do understand defenses are tougher at lower levels. Just keep grinding and advance. Good luck.
      With respect, what are you talking about?

See the image.
      All farms and allience halls, hell, all buildings are standing. And my castle sent out 1/8 of my total troops.

Comment

I think you are talking about why Valeria doesn’t send more troops. If so it’s not meant too. The most I have seen sent is about 120 per attacker but this is in the later castle levels. Valeria is a free service and doesn’t actually use your trained supply. It’s also fairly easy to defeat Valeria by simply pulling troops so either be in an alliance that will help defend you or login when you are attacked so you can defend. Please note nova’s comments as you AH and farm placement does matter. Also lvl up your AH as high as you can as soon as you can if you want the best alliance help for both attacking and defending. Each lvl increases the supply your alliance can send by 10 with lvl 5 being 80 supply.

Comment

Alrighty. I now fully understand your question and concerns. Basically there are a couple different scenarios which we have discussed in this post.

1. Auto Defense also know as Valeria (The one you originally posted about). This mechanism is meant to help your base but will 9 out of 10 times fail in terms of winning the fight. The auto defense will kick on once any of the buildings on your hill or the castle itself is hit. The amount of troops that is deployed is directly related to your castle level. Defenders can easily kite away your auto defense troops and hero for an easy win. I strongly recommend not counting on auto defense to win you battle. You do have the option to drop troop and fight them off yourself. As Sborder stated, auto defense troops do not effect your current troop supply. They are basically free units. This mechanism was built to prevent attacks from going straight at your Castle for a quick victory. Valeria allows time for defenders to get online and hop into the battle.

2. Defending as a player. Your troop supply as the base owner is determined by your castle level. Troop supply of supporting members of your alliance is determined by your alliance hall. Troop supply is the total amount of troop that you can put on the map at one time. The troop supply will slowly increase to allow you to drop more troops as your previous troops die. As the primary defender your troop supply can be decreased by losing farms (-2 or -4 supply) and dramatically decreased when losing your alliance hall. As the supporting defender you troop supply is only decreased dramatically when the alliance hall is destroyed. Base design is important to maximize troop supply for both primary and supporting defenders.

Hopefully this helps even though some of it is repetitive from Sborder's previous post.

Comment

• Sborder77
            Sborder77 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nicely put.

Well.. Youre all just wrong, or just guessing.

Im im the top clan, and we conducted an experiment. We watched all members getting attacked. And of the 20 of us. 19 of them, valeria released troops equal, or close to the attacking force.

My turn, 120 attacking me, valeria released 5 troops, FIVE, a chaos lord, two rangers, one Knight, one immortal.

Of my alliance, I have the highest level castle, farms, alliance hall. Something is bugged.

Comment

Going to be civil with this reply. No we are not incorrect about the game dynamics according to our clients. However you might currently have a bug. Feel free to report the bug through email to the developers. Go into game settings (gear in bottom right) and select “Help and Support” tab. Would recommend including the replay code for their reference. Please note these directions are based on the Apple dashboard for Guardian Kingdoms.

A little bit of respect would go a long way to those who take the time out of their day to attempt to help you understand/troubleshoot your problems. For your situational awareness, you are playing in a new server with all new players. There are other servers out there with stronger and more experienced players.

Comment

Nova, you’re very nice. At this point I would just say I’ve (you) been playing long enough to be player lvl 44 and sborder 39...lol

juken, we don’t work for the developers. We are players just like you. If you think there is a bug submit an email as nova suggested above. This game takes time and dedication (or $$$) but I’m f2p. I have spent money but only $4.95 total. It has taken me 9 months of play to get to where I am and I know nova started well before me.

Comment

I have been playing less than 3 days and i dare to say this game have so many potential but have a lots of bugs, slow/no respond from the dev and not new player friendly, not much explaination on most part of the game. I dont expect much from this game in a short time, have daily deal that cost 100$ but slow on solving and fixing problems. Dont expect people will spend their hard earned money on this game, i might be new but i saw a lot that spend some money but end up lost interest on the game.

Comment

Working...
                X