Alliance Wars: All Out War!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alliance Wars: All Out War!

Click image for larger version  Name:	forum_banner.jpg Views:	3 Size:	328.0 KB ID:	2356

Greetings Guardians!

We're finally ready to launch Alliance Wars to all alliances on this weekend! Your alliance leaders will be able choose between two time slots: 2:00 PM GMT on Saturday, April 28th or 2:00 AM on Sunday, April 29th GMT.

To play, make sure you are in an alliance and updated to the most recent version of the game on the App Store (Version 2.4.0)! Remember that you will not be able to participate in the War if you join an alliance after the War has already begun.

We have been posting details of how to play Alliance Wars on the forum. Feel free to post here with any new questions as well!

1. Introduction
    2. The Fortress
    3. The Barracks
    4. The Sky Hall
    5. The War Forge

Again, this game mode is free– you will not have to train or use any supply or spend any resources to participate. Instead, everyone will be given special alliance gold to deploy troops– this currency will refill periodically in during the war. AvA will allow you to deploy all troops types with your troop levels! All participants will receive rewards depending on their progress in the war.

We got some great feedback from our top alliances last time, and we'd like to hear from all of you again as we continue tuning this game mode to be exciting for all players! Soon we'll be introducing a seasonal AvA leaderboard with exclusive rewards for alliances that rank! Let us know what you think!

- GK_Valeon

Will everyone be able to participate this time? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by hero226 View Post
      Will everyone be able to participate this time? Thanks!
      Yes, he said it in bold... all alliances. Good stuff.

Comment

Maybe it’s a typo 2AM for Sunday instead of 2PM since there is only a time slot and not a date.

Comment

that getting the exact time on Saturday and Sunday is important for planning and in game it doesn’t match what’s on the forum. We need to know which one is correct, and if it’s the game then should add the date too not just the hour.
          give us clear information

Comment

• GK_Valeon
            GK_Valeon commented
            Editing a comment
            Apologies– the times have been updated in the post here. The options are: 2:00 PM GMT on Saturday, April 28th or 2:00 AM on Sunday, April 29th GMT. Your feedback on adding a date to the in-game display has been passed onto devs.

We can’t set war time here

Comment

• Gabriel242
            Gabriel242 commented
            Editing a comment
            Cerberus II btw

Apologies for the typo— the second date should be 2AM on Sunday, GMT. Choosing a time slot is only available to the leader of the alliance, and they must be updated to the latest version of the game!

If your alliance continues to have problems with setting a time, please have contact support and the team will help you with that ASAP!

Comment

• StormValkyrie
            StormValkyrie commented
            Editing a comment
            If the time is not set, what will the default war time be?

• StormValkyrie
            StormValkyrie commented
            Editing a comment
            Also. Does the other realm also have alliance wars?

• GK_Valeon
            GK_Valeon commented
            Editing a comment
            The default war time is 2:00 PM GMT on Saturday, April 28th, and yes, the other realm will be have their own Alliance Wars as well.

It’s updated and still not working

Comment

• GK_Valeon
            GK_Valeon commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm sorry to hear that– please have your leader file a support ticket, and the team will look into this issue ASAP.

Not working for me either and I’m updated. Chaos Risinf

Comment

• GK_Valeon
            GK_Valeon commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm sorry to hear that– please have your leader file a support ticket, and the team will look into this issue ASAP.

Greetings! There was a bug earlier that prevented some leaders from setting times– it's been resolved now. Please restart the game, check your alliance's time and make sure it's set as soon as possible! Officers now also have the ability to set AvA times.

Comment

None of my officers nor myself can schedule the war. I’ll put in a ticket.

Comment

• GK_Valeon
              GK_Valeon commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for filing a ticket! They may need to restart the game, but if that doesn't fix it, the team will continue investigating.

Chinese players could not join war I think them and their alliances deserve compensation for their loss... we probably would have won our war if they could have joined the fights

Comment

Also fix the notifications pls

Comment

I've said it before but I'll say it again. The pay to win design. In this game is really demoralizing.

We just had a war with an alliance with multiple players with maxed troops AND high level heroes. Did as much as we can but we don't have crazy money to spend to get maxed troops. Of course we lost the war, but it's hard not to get angry that we get matched up both solo and in the war to players who have stronger troops/heroes than us.

Leaves a lot less room for strategy and makes the game less fun. If the paying people get matched with each other, thus wouldn't be as much a problem but with the current system of matchmaking based on trophies, the model just delivers a pay-to-win scheme.

I get the feeling that the Devs don't really care since I see skins released that give bonuses. So I doubt this post even matters.

You CAN make a lot of $$$ by not affecting gameplay. Pure cosmetics players go crazy for.

This design also impacts player retention as the new guys will just get eaten up by those whove played longer. So they will quit.

Your game will not really grow much with this pay to win model. But if the goal is $$$ over growth, then I guess that goal is being met by all these spenders for heroes, skins and troop levels.

Right now, the game has no competition and that's why I'm still here. But when another developer comes with a similar game like this, and they manage their game better (high quality, less bugs, better communication and support, and a fair and not pay to win feel), you WILL lose your players. It's just a matter of time.

Rant over. Sigh.

Comment

• Gabriel242
                  Gabriel242 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I agree 100% with this the game needs to be known and troop upgrades need to take less time so new players can grow faster and make the game more interesting... battle chests also need a rethink because they give so little shards and it is impossible to beat 9 star heroes as an f2p or a spender that only gems troop level like myself... the concept of them game is definitely good but it needs work to be fair to everyone and less p2w... with that said Ik you’d lose money if you did that which is why I would suggest doing publicity for the game so more people start playing... and finally I think the new realm should not exist and you should only have an option to make an other account in the current realm to pass time.

Anyways with the experience in games like this that I have Ik all of what I said will make you guys big money (maybe less from 1 person but more since there would be more casual spenders that gem battle chests, build times and troop levels still)
              Working...
              X