No announcement yet.

Ultra Update Released!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just posted an brief update postmortem here: https://forum.guardiankingdoms.com/f...ate-postmortem

Comment

Let's keep it respectful. They probably thought we would like the update. A simple error. The drop in money spending should fix the update. I agree that we should get a response. But it is holiday season. Happy holidays everyone.

Comment

Gk Maximus. Do u except us to keep spending money one the game? So many spenders have quit the game already because of the epic fail of an update. Then u finally playing st a comment belittling us. Are u serious right now. Must not like making money.

Comment

Found another glitch. In my achievements it's says research knights 6 times. My knights are lvl 6. Also says upgrade gold storages to lvl6. There all maxed out.

Comment

• Gabriel242
            Gabriel242 commented
            Editing a comment
            Need level 7 cause default level is 1 so X6 research is 7

This might be petty but one of my forge buildings won't display the research time until I click on the building. And I've been getting an envelope appearing on my base. Idk why but it's there sometimes then gone. Thanks

Comment

• Gabriel242
            Gabriel242 commented
            Editing a comment
            You just realized that? It’s been like this since the update lol

Thx for the decrease troop cost really appreciated starting to like the update thx devs

Comment

• Gabriel242
            Gabriel242 commented
            Editing a comment
            Ps I still want my dam 50k igs achievement that’s been glitched for months -

Why is there a level 15 c5 at 1595 trophies? That shouldn’t be possible

Comment

You guys made this game suck

Comment

Thank you for ruining this game devs hate you all... only losing friends cause of this stupid update that makes everyone quit

Comment

While I don’t have the same spite as Gabriel, I must say it’s terrible seeing so many good friends quit the game since the update. Lost several great allies due to the changes.
                - matchmaking is inconsistent and usually terrible.
                - new battle system for 1v3 2v3
                - unit level increase

so many good people completely losing interest as it’s no fun not finding good targets and always getting pounded by people (usually Chinese but not all) who spent thousands of $$ to max our iron guards or other units.

Pay to win absolutely killed a game I loved. I have no idea how to fix this since so many people already spent boatloads of money, nor do I know I’d the devs care about the exaggerated pay 2 win mechanics.

Comment

so now to drop trophies u have to drop one trophy at a time. I've spent money on this game for the way the game was. Seriously thinking on suing for my money back or I would not have spent as much. A lot of good people have left cuz your all greedy.

Comment

How come I'm at 700 trophies and all I can search is top alliances and players with 1100 trophies and up. What the hell are you guys doing. Are u all smoking meth.
                    WTF

Comment

If anyone is going to sue Guardian kingdoms it's crucial that you file for a refund from apple first. Have your emails receipts. The game update dates of when gameplay was changed. File them today. It's a legit lawsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattmal View Post
                        If anyone is going to sue Guardian kingdoms it's crucial that you file for a refund from apple first. Have your emails receipts. The game update dates of when gameplay was changed. File them today. It's a legit lawsuit.
                        Sounds like you’re a lawyer. If not might want to refrain from giving legal advice. If your not just blowing off steam and serious why don’t you start a class action lawsuit? Might want to read the TOS though.

Comment

Working...
                        X